This is Laura and Jeremy’s 240 sq. ft. SIP (structurally insulated panels) tiny house on wheels that is now up
for sale sold, but there are new tiny houses for sale all the time. If you’d like, I can let you know about the best tiny houses that are up for sale. Just leave me your email address here.
Jeremy and I have decided to grow our family through adoption, and, to make space for little ones, have decided to part ways with our tiny home. We built our tiny home to achieve two important life goals: live debt free and go on plenty of adventures. The past two and a half years of tiny home living has more than delivered on its promise. We’ve paid off our loans, adventured across the nation, and found a wonderful place to raise a family, Eugene, Oregon. Now, we’re thrilled to offer our tiny home to you.
To explore more amazing tiny homes like this, join our Tiny House Newsletter. It’s free and you’ll be glad you did! We even give you free downloadable tiny house plans just for joining!
Growing Family Selling Their 240 Sq. Ft. SIP Tiny House
Images © GoTiny
Images © GoTiny
- 142 sq. ft. on the ground floor plus a 64 sq. ft. loft and a 34 sq. ft. porch
- Total living space of 240 sq. ft.
- Total length from trailer tongue to the end of the porch: 29.9ft
- Built on a 24ft PJ Trailers Model B6 double axle trailer with spring suspension (purchased new in 2014)
- Standing seam metal roof
- Roof, walls, floor all built with energy efficient and lightweight Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) by Murus
- Cedar shingle siding
- Seven double pane windows
- Outdoor utility shed above the tongue of the trailer
- Porch with composite decking (8.5 ft x 4 ft)
- Wired for solar panels and batteries so you can go off grid
- Sleeping loft is 8ft long with Vermont pine floor, New Hampshire hemlock beams, and rolling ladder
- Vermont pine ceiling
- Polished pearl wallpaper
- Cedar bathroom walls
- 3/4 bathroom with composting toilet, shower, tub, and closet with utilities plus shelving for clothes/storage
- IKEA wall cabinet
- Folding wall table with 2 folding chairs
- PEX plumbing
- Vintage Travelstar range with four stove top burners and oven
- Fyndig sink from IKEA (13 inches wide by 15.5 inches deep)
- Vissani 4.5 cubic ft refrigerator and freezer (electric)
- On demand Takagi water heater (propane)
- Mini Frankling Gas Stove heater made of cast iron and soapstone with warming glow, remote controlled thermostat, direct vent, and 8,000 BTU heat output (propane)
- Two 40 lbs propane tanks
- 32 gallon freshwater tank for off-grid water storage
- Panasonic energy recovery ventilator
- Allen + Roth Larlyn ceiling fan with remote control
- Asking price is $46,000
Our asking price is $46,000 and reflects the quality of materials, labor, and care that went into the two years we put into designing and building the home.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses For Sale Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 10-ft. Wide Tiny House With A Mudroom - July 27, 2021
- $50k Prefab Tiny House Ships At 20-Ft. And Unfolds To 375-sq.-ft. In An Hour - July 24, 2021
- Tiny House Plans: 24-ft. Aspen THOW by SimBLISSity - July 20, 2021