Here’s a lovely little cabin in the Vermont woods — on 100 acres — that comes with a vintage 70s truck camper you can sleep in and a brand-new sauna for your enjoyment! If you come in the summertime, you can enjoy the outdoor shower or one of the two cast iron tubs outdoors, but there is a 3/4 bathroom indoors as well.
The 70s camper on the property has avocado-green walls and fun plaid upholstery, while the cabin has cozy wooden interior and wide pine flooring. There’s a full kitchen in the cabin as well so you can cook anything you’d like. What do you think?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Vermont Cabin on 100 Acres (Centrally Located)
Admire the beautiful wide pine flooring!
There’s a cozy wood-burning stove in the corner of the cabin.
The kitchen houses vintage appliances.
The sleeping area is up in the loft.
Snuggle up after a long day of skiing.
It looks so cozy lit up by the lamplight.
There’s plenty of seating around the woodstove.
The ceilings are low, but I bet you’ll sleep well!
In the summer, you can take advantage of the outdoor shower.
You can also bathe on the deck!
There’s another bathtub in the shower area (more private).
Take in the lovely views!
There is an indoor toilet.
Here’s the 70s vintage truck camper.
This avocado-green interior is super groovy.
A little dinette for four with plaid cushions.
The camper has its own toilet.
Here’s the shower in the main cabin.
The newly-built sauna is also yours to enjoy.
Here’s the interior of the sauna.
You can lounge in here.
The views are most fantastic.
- All original stunning Vermont cabin
- Access to a hot tub & a new sauna
- Vintage Ford Camper for two
- Full bathroom, outdoor shower, an indoor shower, outdoor tub
- Best wood stove ever!
- Centrally located between 4 of Vermont’s best ski mountains.
- A former horse run-in shed converted lovingly by hand into a rustic micro-cabin
- Loft bed under slanted eaves
- Curated with vintage appliances
- We have almost 100 acres for you to roam
- You have a nice new deck area out front of the cabin for grilling and watching the sun set over the mountains.
- Mid-Century Modern A-Frame Cabin Tucked in the Vermont Woods
- Tiny Red Cube Cabin in Castleton, Ontario
- Semi-Off-Grid Cabin in Massachusetts with Board & Batten Siding
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this, you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2023 NOAH-Certified 28′ Double Loft Tiny Home - December 2, 2023
- Tree House Tiny House with 3 Standing Bedrooms! - December 2, 2023
- Safe and Sonder Van Life with Hanging Swing Chairs - December 2, 2023