This is the final treehouse at Treehouse Utopia, which is also home to the Carousel, Bibliotheque, and Chapelle. The Chateau is the largest of the treehouses, and while it’s not exactly “tiny,” it’s remarkable!
There’s a 400 square foot deck with amazing views of the forest and river below, and inside you’ll climb a majestic spiral staircase on your way to the bedroom turret complete with a grand King bed.
Additionally you’ll find a cozy living room, breakfast nook with stained glass windows, and a bathroom complete with an acrylic clawfoot tub and walk-in shower. Enjoy the photo tour and book your stay at Treehouse Utopia.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Climb Into Your Forest Turret at the Chateau Treehouse
Look at the construction vehicles below. Those trees are huge!
The deck has comfortable outdoor seating.
The bridge from the hillside is just one way to access the Chateau.
French doors open the main living area to the deck.
The home is tastefully decorated with French decor.
Eat breakfast in the warm glow of stained glass.
One doorway takes you to the bathroom, and the other up to the turret.
The walk-in glass shower features lovely artwork.
And here’s that amazing clawfoot tub!
The wooden beams in the ceiling add such character.
What a grand staircase to the bedroom!
Ok, I’m a little dizzy!
Feel like nobility tucking into this grand bed at night.
Sit down and look at the river from your castle.
VIDEO: Treehouse Utopia Chateau Tour
- Largest treehouse at Treehouse Utopia
- 400 square foot deck!
- Acrylic clawfoot tub
- Walk-in shower
- Flush toilet
- Coffee bar with mini fridge
- Turret with king-sized bed
- Sitting area in turret with river views
- Access via staircase at water level and bridge from hillside
- Decorated with French accents
- Bibliotheque Round Treehouse Wraps Around An 800 Year Old Cypress Tree!
- The Amazing Chapelle Treehouse Built on Twin Cypress Trees, by Nelson Treehouse
- Carousel Treehouse with Vintage Vibes!
Our big thanks to Nelson for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family of 5 in “Businante”: Their DIY Home on Wheels - December 1, 2020
- Donate During #GivingTuesday to Operation Tiny Home - December 1, 2020
- Two Years in Their Cozy Bus Conversion with a Wood Stove - December 1, 2020