This is Bryce Langston’s tiny home in New Zealand. If you’re a fan of Bryce and his hit YouTube series, Living Big in a Tiny House, you’ve probably been waiting years for this. And the moment is finally here, hehe.
Yup, this project started almost five years ago. Can you believe it? It’s a reminder of just how long it could take to plan and build your perfect tiny house, isn’t it? A tiny house is still a very big project. With only 160-square-feet to work with, you can see why Bryce took his time to get everything right. And yes, this little house on wheels was built to travel.
Don’t miss other super awesome tiny house stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Bryce’s magnificent 160-square-foot tiny home on wheels
Video Tour: Bryce’s New Zealand Tiny House on Wheels
- Took 5 years to design/build from start to finish (Bryce was busy with many other projects though)
- Bryce worked with architect Johann Bernhardt of Bernhardt Architecture to create the original design
- Named, “The Seed of Life Tiny House”
- Sacred Geometry principles were used to design the house with specific proportions
- The home is 20ft long x 8.5ft wide x 13.5ft high
- The cost to build it was approximately $65,000 USD ($100,000NZ)
- This is apparently 1/10th the price of the average home in Auckland City!
- Sparky Wood Stove from Waganer
- Rainwater collection system
- Solar power system
- Beautiful custom cabinetry
Our big thanks to Bryce and team at Living Big in a Tiny House for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple’s High-Top VW Camper with Solar - July 3, 2020
- He Built A 400-sq.-ft. Whimsical Tree House! - June 26, 2020
- They Turned This Cargo Trailer Into A Cozy, Stealthy, And Beautiful Camper - June 25, 2020