This is a brick tiny house in Santo Antonio do Pinhal, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
It’s an open layout cabin with a kitchenette, living area with smart TV, full bathroom, bedroom area, and plenty of nature to enjoy outside. Would you build something like this? See what you think below!
Don’t miss other super-cool tiny houses like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Brick Tiny House in Brazil with Open Layout
It’s an open layout tiny house on a foundation.
There’s a living room nook that’s perfect for watching movies.
Everything in one space.
The kitchen is simple, functional, and is beautiful.
What’s your favorite part of this tiny house?
A full bathroom with a shower, flush toilet, and custom vanity.
There’s a mini-fridge in the corner of the bedroom area. Also, don’t miss the guitar decor!
What do you like most about this brick tiny home in Brazil?
- Rustic chalet-style cabin/tiny house.
- Located in Santo Antonio do Pinhal, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Suitable for two guests.
- One bed, one bath design with kitchen.
- Available for rent to book via Joao on Airbnb
More Like This…
- Glass Tiny House Getaway in Remote Brazilian Forest
- Brazilian Happy Couple’s Small House
- Couple’s 160 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home in Brazil
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Classic Teardrop Campers by Second Wind Trailers - October 22, 2021
- 720-sq.-ft. Two-Bedroom Home in Arcadia, Florida - October 22, 2021
- Off-Grid Vista Tiny House For Sale (Available Now) - October 22, 2021