Jim is a professional carpenter who is taking his skills to the road in his DIY cargo trailer camper he now calls home. After selling his big house of 25 years, Jim spent two months working and living in his cargo trailer, making it into a stealthy rig with room for all of his wood-working tools!
He used five different types of wood in the build, including some veneer he’d been saving for the right project for about 15 years. During the past year, he’s kept asking himself why on earth he didn’t make the move to nomadic, tiny living sooner! Check out the Tiny Home Tours interview below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny house deals like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Carpenter’s Stealthy Cargo Trailer Tiny Home
Here’s his Murphy Bed folded down, featuring those handy t-shirt cubbies along the back wall.
The rear garage has space for all Jim’s tools.
VIDEO: DIY Cargo Trailer Tiny House – Stealth Camper
- Stealthy And RV-Certified 28-ft. Cargo Trailer Tiny House
- 24-ft. Cargo Trailer Turned Stealth Tiny House
- Couple’s Cargo Trailer Camper Conversion (And How They Built It!)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- His Incredible DIY Adventure Rig - September 22, 2023
- Solar-Powered Gooseneck Tiny Home - September 22, 2023
- Her Stealthy and Affordable Box Truck Home Built for $8.5K - September 21, 2023