This is the story of one couple’s utility trailer to camper conversion.
They took a used 6 x 10 cargo trailer and turned it into a mini-camper with lots of amenities. I’m pretty sure you will find it impressive. It not only has loads of amenities, but it can also still function as a very useful cargo trailer. Take a look below!
Don’t miss other stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Couple’s 6 x 10 Cargo Trailer Conversion
Construction / How They Built It
- On-demand water heater
- 2-burner stove
- 15 gallon swappable fresh water tanks
- External gray water tank or hookup
- Shower and sink
- 12v water pump
- 12v lighting
- 120v connections and sockets
- Solar panels and charge controller
- City water connection
- Split fold-down beds (1/2 can be used for bench seating)
- Fold down table
- External remote controlled air conditioner and heater
- Powered roof vent
- Fully insulated
Learn more: http://www.sound-expressions.com/Camper2017/
Our big thanks to GR Horst for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roger’s Cottage, 675-sq.-ft. Retreat in Downtown Raleigh - October 15, 2020
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van - October 14, 2020
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat - October 14, 2020