This is the Alpha Tiny House.
It’s built by New Frontier Tiny Homes in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Alpha Tiny Home features a one-of-a-kind layout – one of my new absolute favorites.
Check it out and let me know what you think about it in the comments below.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Alpha Tiny House
- Shou sugi ban cedar siding / Red Western Cedar siding (triple coated Spar Urethane)
- Mechanical Seam Metal Roof (Like standing seam on steroids. This thing wouldn’t leak at the bottom of the ocean. Because the pitch of the roof is very subtle, we went this route which guarantees no leaks for a very long time.
- Custom Drop Down Deck and Awning (Aluminum Framed) – this deck is AMAZING!
- Closed Cell Spray Foam Insulation
- Typar Rain Screen and Typar House Wrap (this tiny house is VERY waterproof!)
- Tempered, Insulated Glass Awning windows
- Giant sliding glass door (8’x9’)
- Custom built glass garage door (8’x8’)
- Reclaimed barnwood wall and ceiling
- Custom light package (we are obsessed with lighting. It makes all the difference in utility and especially in the look and feel of the design. Our lights are amazing. We’re not bragging. Just stating the facts objectively. Almost all of them are on a dimmer and LED, even the Edison bulbs.)
- Custom tongue storage box
- Beautiful and original outrigger walls on backside
- Custom Trailer – dual 7500 lbs. Axel
- Custom built oak Library ladder
- King size, memory foam mattress
- Linen sheets and comforter
- Custom reclaimed shelving in loft and living room
- Ship lap wood walls
- 33” Ariel Stainless Steel farmhouse apron sink
- Whirpool Stainless Steel Fridge 11 cu ft.
- 5 Top Induction Burner (this thing is AMAZING. Top of the line, and the price reflects it. We are in love with it.)
- Convection Toaster Oven (Cuisinart TOB-260 Chef’s)
- Stainless Steel Hood (charcoal filtered, interior vented)
- Fisher Paykel Hidden Dishwasher drawer – DD24SI7
- Drop Down Kitchen Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Shelves
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Bathroom (honed in bathroom)
- Custom Cabinetry with hidden-lock Hafele knobs
- Solid Walnut Hardwood Floor (hand hewn!) $18/linear foot
- Custom Dining Table, 2 Bench, Storage System – we are very proud of this original design
- PrecisionTemp RV-550 Tankless Hot Water Heater (propane)
- Mini Split HVAC unit
- Custom Sliding pocket door for bathroom with full length mirror on backside
- Separett Villa 9200 Composting Toilet
- Jacuzzi tub and shower (full size)
- Subway tile in kitchen and shower
- One of a kind antique bathroom mirrors
- Washer/Dryer Combo (LG WM3477HW 2.3 Cu. Ft. White Electric)
It starts at $79K. One exactly like this particular model as a turn key, ready to move in house, with all appliances, finishes, etc. is $95K.
- New Frontier Tiny Homes
- Featured in HGTV’s Tiny House, Big Living Season 3 Episode 9
Our big thanks to David Latimer for sharing!
You can share this tiny house story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 160 Sq. Ft. Off-Grid Mason Cabin at CABINSCAPE - November 20, 2017
- The Acacia Modern Tiny House - November 18, 2017
- Custom Staircase to Rooftop of Shipping Container Tiny House! - November 18, 2017