Here’s a new, beautiful tiny home with tons of natural wood accents. It’s a 20 x 8 THOW with a loft bedroom and comfortable living space. The African Mahogany accents keep the place warm and unique.
You’ll find a 3/4 bathroom at the end of the tiny house, and just beyond it, there’s a dedicated office area for working from home. There’s also a washer/dryer unit and a storage staircase. It’s for sale for $70,000 in Sedro-Woolley, Washington.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Beautiful Natural Wood Tiny Home w/ Office Space
The main living space has a super comfy chair!
There’s a small loft over the kitchen and bathroom.
There’s a lot of headroom in the loft bedroom.
There’s a nice little window over the sink.
A washer-dryer unit sits in the staircase.
Here’s the compact office space.
There’s some good storage here for paperwork.
There’s a two-burner cooktop and a mini fridge.
Plenty of storage under the sink.
A little flip-up table for eating meals.
Wow! Lots more storage here.
The staircase goes up to the loft bedroom.
The plywood walls are sleek.
Lots of upper windows provide light.
There’s a bathroom with a residential toilet.
There’s a small vanity and a shower.
A beautiful mountain landscape is painted on the back of the THOW.
The rest of the THOW is a pretty blue color.
$70,000. This brand new tiny home feels bigger on the inside! The windows and high ceilings make you feel like you are in a large and airy space. With this tiny home, you have everything you need to live the dream.
– Size: 8’ X 24’
– Butcher block countertops.
– Custom hardwood dining table—folds down when not in use.
– Montana Ghostwood accent wall.
– Natural wood interior wall and ceiling panels (Sande wood).
– Hemlock trim.
– Custom sapele (“African mahogany”) accents.
– Storage under under stairs, and storage under stair treads.
– Sleeping loft 72″ deep by 89″.
– Office area with cabinet.
– Closet for hanging clothing.
– Combination washer/dryer included.
– Two-burner propane stovetop.
– Durable metal roof.
– R-13 fiberglass insulation.
– Eleven foot high ceiling.
– 4-speed Ceiling fan.
– Small fridge included.
– RV-style plug-in electrical service (50 amps).
– Ready for connection to sewer or septic system.
– Easy water hookup with garden hose style fittings.
– Bathroom vanity and sink.
– Standard-size flushing toilet.
– 23” × 35” shower.
– 11,000 btu propane heater with cozy visible flame.
– 120,000 BTU exterior propane-fired on-demand water heater.
– Two-burner propane cooktop.
– Exterior power outlets and motion-sensor security lights.
– Exterior utility hutch equipped with dual 5 gallon propane tanks.
– Custom-built 20 ft. trailer designed for tiny home construction.
– Full size kitchen sink and three-drawer cabinet unit.
– Laminate flooring.
– 72“x80” lockable sliding glass door.
– Windows: 24”x24” (5), 24”x48” (5), 48”x48” (2).
– Exterior deck lights.
– Dedicated 20 amp circuits for fridge, microwave, and bathroom.
– Shelf for microwave (microwave is the only appliance not included).
– Add $500 for the 8’x4′ treated wood deck.
- Janet’s 320 Square Foot Foundation Home on her Son’s Property
- Cozy 20×8 Tiny House with a Wood Stove
- 20 Ft. The Adventure Model by Ark Tiny Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Country Cabin & 70s Camper w/ a Sauna and Tub - September 29, 2023
- Amazing 12-foot-wide Park Model with Ground Floor Bedroom - September 28, 2023
- Her Self-Built Van Conversion with No Prior Experience - September 28, 2023