This is The Legend, a 798 sq. ft. small house plan that is wheelchair accessible.
It is designed by Larry Stauffer of Larry’s Home Designs.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
The Legend – A Wheelchair Accessible Tiny House
“THE LEGEND” (A Wheelchair-Accessible Tiny House)
- 798 Square Feet, plus 130 Square Foot Front Porch, and large 544 Square Foot Rear/Side Deck.
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Handicap-Accessible Bath, Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen with a lowered section of countertop.
- Washer/Dryer Combo in the Walk-In Closet.
- Site-Built Post and Beam Foundation and Floor System.
- SIPs (Structural Insulated Panels) for Walls & Roof.
- Current insulation design is R-24 Walls and R-40 Roof.
- 2 x 4 Interior Wall Framing bought locally.
- Windows and Doors bought locally, openings are precut in factory.
- Electric conduit and boxes installed in factory.
- Full Materials List included, all materials except Walls & Roof panels bought locally.
- Complete Permit-Ready Plans.
- Design is Code-Compliant.
- SIPs Package Price – $19,509.75 plus Tax (if applicable)
- Shipping will be calculated based on buyer’s location, anywhere in 48 states.
- Larry’s Home Designs is located in Lancaster County, PA and does custom home designs all over the United States.
Please email us at [email protected] or call/text at 717-989-4491 if interested in purchasing or simply have any questions. Please note, when built this is not a moveable structure. It will most likely not go down in value since it is not on wheels.
Our big thanks to Larry Stauffer for sharing!
If you want you can easily share this tiny house story/link with your friends and family for free using the easy e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thank you!
If you enjoyed this you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! You’ll get all of our best small and tiny houses in your email plus we give you access to FREE tiny house plans you can print and more (FREE) just for joining!
More Like This: Explore our Small Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Small and Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- $50k Prefab Tiny House Ships At 20-Ft. And Unfolds To 375-sq.-ft. In An Hour - July 24, 2021
- Tiny House Plans: 24-ft. Aspen THOW by SimBLISSity - July 20, 2021
- Couple With A Baby In A Tiny House With Floating Wardrobe - July 19, 2021