This is a 400-sq.-ft., Japanese-inspired Miami loft known as Atelier Lumi.
Don’t miss other super-interesting and inspiring tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more! (We think you’ll be glad you did!).
Atelier Lumi: A Modern, 400-sq.-ft. Miami Loft by Emma Pereira
The large sliding glass door lights up the space.
Another window surrounded by storage cabinets makes it a cozy place to read or take a nap.
There’s a dedicated dining area in the loft. How do you like the exposed beam ceilings?
The custom spiral ladder takes you to the sleeping loft.
Wow, look at all of the storage in the cabinets.
The sleeping loft has its own flat screen television.
The cozy sleeping area.
The kitchen opens right up to the entire home including the dining nook.
The bathroom is neatly tucked under the sleeping loft.
Here is a look at the vanity.
This 400-sq.-ft. addition is like a beautiful, spacious tiny house.
- 400-sq.-ft. backyard loft in the heart of Miami’s Design Destrict
- Kitchen opens to the living area
- Spiral staircase to the sleeping loft
- Large windows
- Beautiful backyard
- Over 75 reviews on Airbnb
Our big thanks to @atelierlumi for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Multi-functional ProMaster Conversion by Challenger Vans - May 23, 2022
- 58-ft. Turkey Run Tiny House by Movable Roots at Black Prong Equestrian Village - May 21, 2022
- Off-Grid, Mushroom Cabin with Green Roof - May 13, 2022