This is a 384-sq.-ft. tiny cottage, it’s called the Tiny Paradise Cottage Home shared by Louisa B of Nalula.
It was featured on HGTV in 2018 on their tv show called Tiny Paradise. It’s on the market with an offer pending on a contingency. Check it out and learn more below. And be sure to let us know your thoughts about it in the comments below.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny and small homes like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny Paradise Cottage Home in Hawaii (Sold)
This tiny house has a surrounding deck and solar panels set up to harness green energy.
Stepping inside the cozy tiny house…
There is approximately 384-sq.-ft. of space to enjoy here.
Enjoy the interior/exterior fireplace, which also can be vented to warm the interior of the Tiny home for those chilly Volcano nights, or grill from your sundeck outside!
Double skylights in the sleeping loft for stargazing.
Mango wood countertops in the kitchen and a dutch door to top things off.
Attention to detail, craftsmanship, and design was well thought out for this very special build.
Bathroom with shower, flush toilet, vanity, and window.
So what do you think of this tiny house in Hawaii?
Custom features of this home include
- Mango wood Kitchen countertops, backsplash, and storage area.
- Hickory wood flooring with custom Hawaiian Islands design implanted into the floor.
- White marble bathroom flooring.
- Raining feature shower head.
- Numerous hidden storage compartments throughout, including a trap door!
- Italian marble and Ohia mantle on the fireplace.
- insulated wall panels.
- 28′ steel frame with 21,000lb towing capacity.
- This home comes with fee simple parcel of improved land with a red cinder driveway, approximately 8,347 sqft, and is hooked up to a 10,000-gallon catchment tank and septic system.
- There are also owned solar panels on the property for electricity, with a state of the art electric solar and solar hot water system.
- This is off-grid living at its finest!
- Located on paved roads, in the Volcano Village.
- You don’t want to let an opportunity like this pass you by.
- If you think the pictures are beautiful, wait till you see this gorgeous tiny home in person.
- Perfect as a potential rental in the popular Volcano Village area, or as your personal or weekend getaway home.
- All furnishings and decor included.
Our big thanks to Louisa B of Nalula.com for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Multi-functional ProMaster Conversion by Challenger Vans - May 23, 2022
- 58-ft. Turkey Run Tiny House by Movable Roots at Black Prong Equestrian Village - May 21, 2022
- Off-Grid, Mushroom Cabin with Green Roof - May 13, 2022