When it comes to living in a tiny house we have to get creative.
Some of us don’t want to go up a ladder and into a loft, so we create amazing staircases.
But what if you don’t want to go up any sort of stairs or ladders?
In these cases you can consider murphy beds, futons, micro bedrooms, or…
You can consider one of the 3 amazing (and pricey) hidden, space-saving beds for small spaces featured in this post.
1. Espace Loggia’s Electric Air Bed: Transforms your Bedroom to Dining/Work Area
At night when the bed is in sleep position, your room is a simple bedroom. But when you wake up, you can transform the living space into a dining room, work area or just more open space. Check it out below:
Images: Espace Loggia
2. Entertainment Center that Magically Turns your Living Area into a Guest Bedroom
The Poppi Theatre Bed from Resource Furniture is also great because if you have enough space for it in your living room it can also easily double as guest sleeping quarters. See below.
The TV stand area slides over and covers the shelves so that you can open up the bed. Pretty cool way to double up on space that you already use although I’m not sure this would fit in most tiny homes on wheels but for some it could. It would also work great in small apartments, studios and cabins.
See it in action in the video below:
More info on the Poppi Theatre Bed here.
3. Wall Bed that Turns your Living Room into a Bedroom
This Atoll 000 bed from Resource Furniture is cool because it doubles as a couch for your living room. And it’s a queen size bed. I really like how you can still leave some items up on the shelf and it easily comes down with the bed. Although I’m not sure I’d rely on that feature with any of your beloved breakables. Great for books though!
Even More Space Saving Furniture Ideas and Products (Video)
Thanks, Anita, for sending us some of these ideas for this post.
Which of the three did you like best and why?
Please don’t miss other exciting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020