When you step inside, the area to your left transforms between a bedroom and dining room but it can also be used as a hobby room (like for yoga or for kids to play) since both the bed and the dining table can be stored up into the walls. Pretty cool feature, right? Please enjoy and learn more below!
- 28′ x 8.5′
- Battle Ground, Washington
- Built on Iron Eagle Tiny House Trailer with (3) 7K axles
- Built in leveling jacks, brakes, road lighting, and sealed aluminum floor pan
- Board and batten siding with Pacific Cedar accents
- Standing seam metal roof
- Exterior utility closet with LP tanks and LP tankless water heater
- Main level bedroom with Murphy bed and fold away dining table
- Walnut butcher block countertops
- Oak chevron style hardwood floors
- Built in storage cubbies, cabinets and closets throughout
- 36″ wide bath vanity
- 38″ x 38″ shower
- 84″x92″ loft
- Deliverable for extra fee
Learn more here and using the resources below. Thanks!
More Tiny Houses By Handcrafted Movement
- The Pacific Pioneer 28ft THOW by Handcrafted Movement
- Breathtaking Tiny Getaway from Handcrafted Movement
- 250 Sq. Ft. Handcrafted Movement Tiny House
- 28ft Pacific Harmony Tiny House on Wheels
- The Pacific Pearl Tiny House on Wheels
Our big thanks to Matt Impola of Handcrafted Movement for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020