This is the Whittle Wagon, a tiny house for sale in Fort Worth, Texas. The price is reduced to $35,000 (sold).
The house sits on a 24 ft. gooseneck trailer that allows for a “split level” loft bedroom that’s just a few steps off the ground. It has a galley kitchen, a bathroom featuring beautiful faux stonework, and enough space for a sectional sofa and an office desk area! Get pictures, details, and seller contact information below. Be sure to enjoy the video tour!
Please don’t miss other tiny house gems like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Whittle Wagon 24-foot Gooseneck THOW
Galley kitchen and large storage loft area.
Looking the other way at the living room and bedroom.
Really nifty ceilings in this home! Something different.
Plenty of fridge and freezer space for one or two people.
Nice large windows behind the sectional sofa.
Open shelving, extra counter space and a desk area.
The hanging desk is super cool! Really like that idea.
Beautiful color on the cabinets. Wood countertops are classy.
The bedroom can fit a California King! Wow!
Good spot for a TV. If it’s on an arm you can watch in bed.
Store (and hide) hanging clothing right near the bedroom.
Lounge away in this sectional. Maybe add a coffee table?
Do you see the shower head? Now that is cool!
The faux stone/brick adds so much character.
That’s an awesome ceiling fan. I’ve never seen one like it!
Is this your new home? More details and video tour below!
Video: The Whittle Wagon Walk Through
- 24ft gooseneck trailer with 6′ welded over the gooseneck for 30′ over all.
- 218 sq ft living space
- Walkable rooftop/ convertible rooftop patio with external outlet
- Aprox. 12k lbs furnished
- 50 amp service/ water hose for water
- On demand electric Rheem water heater
- 2 1/2″ rigid closed cell spray foam insulation in walls/3″ in ceiling and below trailer
- 11′ clearance in the living room
- 6’3″ clearance in the loft
- Can fit California king bed – sold with queen memory foam mattress.
- Large sectional included with storage / pulls out to queen size bed.
- Large closet below loft for hanging space
- 42″ TV with swiveling wall mount for full view in all directions of the house.
- 11 cubic foot fridge/freezer combo / energy star rating
- Large kitchen counter space with ample electricity for all appliances.
- Large foldable work station/ table
- Low-e high efficiency vinyl windows
- 8′ kitchen counter tops
- Large shower with waterfall, rain and jet settings
- RV flushing toilet
- Hand split bamboo ceilings
- Large ceiling fan in living room
- Outdoor faucet for garden hose
- TONS of storage all over!
- Garage storage under the gooseneck
- Storage loft
Want to buy a tiny house like this? Have questions?
Contact the Seller/Builder Here…
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 100-Year-Old Adobe Home on a Pecan Orchard - May 13, 2021
- Kottage Knechtion Treehouse B&B - May 12, 2021
- Jude Tiny House w/ Downstairs Bedroom & 400 Sq. Ft. - May 11, 2021