It’s always awesome to find a tiny house at a steal of a price, and this 20ft Model B by Tiny House Anywhere is just that. At only $35,500 for the base model, you’ll get a complete home AND there’s no loft. Instead, the builder installed a DIY Murphy bed that also has a flip-down table.
Besides the bed, there’s closet space, a full kitchen, and a 3/4 bathroom with a shower stall. They even snuck some storage above the bathroom and another table/extra counter space in the kitchen. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Budget Tiny House With Murphy Bed
Signature stained-glass window adds beautiful light.
Built-in blinds in the steel frame door.
This is the DIY Murphy bed and a table.
The bed in sleeping position.
A dresser with a location for the TV (not included)
Decks are optional.
Learn more and inquire
- Modern 20 Ft. Napa Edition Tiny House on Wheels
- Assembly-Line-Built Tiny Houses for $20,000
- 12×20 Studio Tiny Home on Skids
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022