This is a 200 sq. ft. family tiny house on wheels.
It was built for a family by Maximus Extreme Living Solutions in West Haven, Utah.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
200 Sq. Ft. Family Tiny House
Adam’s tiny house was built on a previous episode of Tiny House Nation and now he’s forced to relocate because of a change in life circumstances and also zoning issues. This custom craftsman tiny house is breathtaking to say the least.
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
Video Tour: Custom Built Tiny House for Family
- Built by Maximus Extreme Living Solutions
- Featured on Tiny House Nation
- For sale for $80,000
- 200 sq. ft. (300 sq. ft. if you include loft space)
- Featured on Tiny House Nation (season 3, episode 18)
- Built on Iron Eagle 24′ trailer with tandem 7000 lb axles
- Features two cantilever dormer lofts
- Built using structurally insulated panels (SIPs)
- Electric radiant heating int he floors
- Two small air conditioning units in the lofts
- Instant (on demand) hot water heater
- Tiny House Town (via)
- Tiny House Listings (for sale)
- Maximus Extreme Living Solutions (builder)
- Tiny House Nation (featured on this TV show)
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Fifth Wheel Tiny House on Wheels by Mississippi Tiny House - April 24, 2017
- Essen’Ciel Tiny Home by Baluchon - April 24, 2017
- 545 Sq. Ft. Simi Valley Hillside Cottage - April 24, 2017