This is a 1979 VW Riviera Bus camper van known as the Struggle Bus on Instagram that’s up for grabs.
It’s a pop-top Volkswagen camper van that looks to be in great condition available for $35k out of Tacoma, Washington. Learn more below!
Don’t miss other van conversions like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more like this!
1979 Volkswagen Riviera Bus Camper for $35k
- 1979 Volkswagen Riviera Bus
- 150,000 miles
- Manual transmission
- Gas engine
- Clean title
- Served in 2020 with new battery, ball joints, tie rods, steering parts, shocks
- New tires
- Original manuals
- Engine runs great
- Original engine
- Alpine CD stereo system
- The camper stove, water pump, and frig are in working condition
- Has an original attachable tent, screens, and a new porta potty
- Custom trailer hitch with two vintage coolers for extra storage
- Minimal rust
- Shiny original Miami blue and Pastel white paint
- Well cared for and kept in covered storage according to the listing
- Listed for $35,000
- SELLER: @strugglebus253 on Instagram
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023