Both homes are Traveler XL model tiny houses on wheels by ESCAPE. One in Santa Rosa that survived the fire (photo below taken by a firefighter) and the other THOW is in Miami where Hurricane Irma had a major impact (100MPH winds). Both of them, fortunately, survived with minimal damage.
- Traveler XL Tiny House on Wheels
- Traveler XL Tiny House on Wheels: Video Tour!
- 30ft ESCAPE Traveler XL Tiny Home on Wheels
- Tiny House on Wheels Survives Hurricane Irma’s 100 MPH Winds in Miami
Our big thanks to Dan George of ESCAPE Traveler for sharing!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 13 Year Old Builds Tiny Cabin for $1500! - November 22, 2017
- The London Tiny House by Ty Rodou - November 22, 2017
- 270 Sq. Ft. Tiny Train Caboose Hunting Cabin on 89 Acres in NY - November 21, 2017