Both homes are Traveler XL model tiny houses on wheels by ESCAPE. One in Santa Rosa that survived the fire (photo below taken by a firefighter) and the other THOW is in Miami where Hurricane Irma had a major impact (100MPH winds). Both of them, fortunately, survived with minimal damage.
- Traveler XL Tiny House on Wheels
- Traveler XL Tiny House on Wheels: Video Tour!
- 30ft ESCAPE Traveler XL Tiny Home on Wheels
- Tiny House on Wheels Survives Hurricane Irma’s 100 MPH Winds in Miami
Our big thanks to Dan George of ESCAPE Traveler for sharing!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Beautiful ‘TV Star’ 123 Sq. Ft. Tiny House Listed for $24k in Knoxville, TN - February 19, 2018
- 12ft Cedar Wheelie Shack Tiny House - February 19, 2018
- Swallowtail Tiny House on Wheels in Australia - February 18, 2018