I just got an interesting message on Facebook from a reader who jokingly suggested there should be a tinyhousemingle.com so people like us who are interested in tiny houses can find dates with similar interests.
Haha, there’s a question I’ve never been asked before! But really.. why not? At first I couldn’t think of anything so I thought this would be a great topic to write about and gather ideas on.
After you read my initial thoughts below maybe you can help me come up with more ideas in the comments?
I figured I’d give you as many tips that I could think of to help meet other people who will most likely be interested in living small as well. So here they are:
- Yoga classes and events
- Kayaking events, groups and clubs
For more photos and information on Tammy and Logan check out RowdyKittens.com. I encourage you to read the rest of our tiny house dating ideas below:
- Cycling events and bicycle groups
- Artist gatherings
- Martial arts classes
- Environmental groups
If any of these ideas interest you I think that you are most likely to run into a person living consciously and simply in these sort of gatherings.
Here’s a video tour of Tammy & Logan’s tiny house where they both live in full-time:
Can you think of any more that I should add? Where do you like to go and what do you like to do on your spare time? Do you think a tiny house dating website is a good idea?
Here are some other related articles that might interest you:
- Couple Living in 204-square-foot Tiny House
- Little House Couple on MSN
- 5 Reasons Not to Live in a Tiny Home
- You and Yours Truly Living Tiny: Think You Can Do It?
- 5 Lessons in Downsizing from a Couple’s Perspective
If you enjoyed this post on tiny house dating ideas “Like” and share using the buttons below then speak your mind about it in the comments at the bottom. Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 160 Sq. Ft. Off-Grid Mason Cabin at CABINSCAPE - November 20, 2017
- The Acacia Modern Tiny House - November 18, 2017
- Custom Staircase to Rooftop of Shipping Container Tiny House! - November 18, 2017