The other day on Facebook I posted something titled, 5 Reasons You SHOULDN’T Live in a Tiny House.
I did this because for all the reasons that there are to live tiny, there are also reasons that some people shouldn’t, at least for now, right?
So here’s a recap of what I wrote- below- and then I’ll show you some of the comments that others left which I found insightful.
5 Reasons You SHOULDN’T Live in a Tiny House
1. You have kids who are accustomed to their own space
2. Extended family/friends stay frequently (and you like it)
3. Your spouse despises the idea, and this person is more important to you than the size of your house
4. You enjoy cleaning or forcing your children to for punishment (better yet, discipline!)
5. You have to move because of building codes and you don’t want to
Below are some of the interesting comments on the topic that I wanted to share with you.
If you enjoyed this post, please “Like” and share using the buttons below then continue the conversation in the comments below. Why shouldn’t you live in a tiny house yet? Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- DoubleBack VW Transporter Campervan That Extends 6.5ft! - September 21, 2018
- 25ft Tiny House on Wheels with Screened-in Porch For Sale - September 21, 2018
- 520 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage with Land in Shelton, Washington For Sale - September 21, 2018