Back in September of 2010 I featured something called a Swiss Room Box which turns your current car or van into a camper instantly.
So it’s basically a kit that turns your current vehicle into a micro motorhome with features similar to that of teardrop campers I’ve shown you.
If you were to order it you’d be able to install it in your car within 10 minutes. Once it’s installed it takes about 3-5 minutes to set up and start using on a campsite or wherever you might be. It’s a lot faster than tent camping and so much more affordable than motorhomes or travel trailers. And the Swiss Room Box gives you space for cooking, eating, sleeping, and even showering.
Swiss Room Box Car to Micro Campers Kits (EasyTech Kit)
The model you are looking at here is called the EasyTech by Swiss Room Box:
Video: How it Works
Resources (Learn More)
- Swiss Room Box (official website)
- Swiss Room Box Store
- Previous Post From September 2010
- EasyTech by Swiss Room Box (Model Shown Here)
Or you can always just DIY for way less. See how this guy did it with his Toyota Echo.
If you enjoyed this Swiss Room Box car camping kit you’ll love our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 13 Year Old Builds Tiny Cabin for $1500! - November 22, 2017
- The London Tiny House by Ty Rodou - November 22, 2017
- 270 Sq. Ft. Tiny Train Caboose Hunting Cabin on 89 Acres in NY - November 21, 2017