Most of you already know Dan Louche of Tiny Home Builders.
He’s currently working on the Tiny Living house model that you’ll see here.
In the past, I’ve given you a video tour of both of his models:
Dan is almost finished with the interior of this one and soon he’ll be starting his next tiny house project.
And guess what..
I encourage you to take a look at the interior video tour below.
If you missed my video tour of the house from a few months ago, you can watch it below.
If you want more from Dan and Tiny Home Builders he offers a book that shows you how to build a tiny house on a trailer and construction plans based on the houses he’s built so far. Check it all out below…
- Tiny House Construction Guide
- Tiny Retirement Building Plans (includes the guide with purchase)
- Tiny Living Building Plans (includes the guide with purchase)
- Build Along Online Workshop (includes book, plans, and workshop access)
For more on Dan and Tiny Home Builders visit his website.
There’s a shot of Andrea and I by Dan’s Tiny Living house.
Below is a picture of all of us inside of Dan’s Tiny Retirement house which he built for his mom.
Want to own this tiny house?
If you’re interested in buying Dan’s home it’s listed at Tiny House Marketplace for $36,000. Mention that you saw it on Tiny House Talk and you’ll get $500 off.
If you liked this post use the buttons below to help spread the word then leave a comment below. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Fifth Wheel Tiny House on Wheels by Mississippi Tiny House - April 24, 2017
- Essen’Ciel Tiny Home by Baluchon - April 24, 2017
- 545 Sq. Ft. Simi Valley Hillside Cottage - April 24, 2017