This micro camper fits on the truck of many small trucks. The owner of this one used her Toyota Tacoma to carry it.
She calls it the NapCamper. It’s like a modern version of a gypsy wagon, don’t you think?
It’s a great way to travel because you’re not hauling a huge amount of weight so gas isn’t too expensive.
By the way, Cathy, the owner, is putting it up for sale in case you’re interested. Let me pass it on to her so she can tell you a little bit about it. Afterwards, feel free to ask your questions about it in the comments. Here’s Cathy…
Here are some photos of the “NapCamper” as I call it. I know there will be questions about its exact size and other details. I can answer those later. I’m at work now. Some basics:
1. The camper fits a small truck, like a Toyota Tacoma, which is what I carried it on. My Toyota is a gutless truck, and it had no trouble with the camper.
2. The camper was built by a boat-builder about 20 years ago. I don’t know him, but he did a great job!
3. Headspace is about 6 feet and width is also about 6 feet.
4. Footpump sink with a 5 gallon water tank.
5. There are 3 drawers, some kitchen space, and a small closet for storage.
6. There’s additional storage under the seats and above the wheel wells.
Photos Courtesy of Cathy
7. The micro camper sleeps two. The top bunk slides out and the seat can also be converted into a bed.
8. You can pull out a small fold-out table and there’s even more space under the counter for storage.
9. Side windows do not open but the front and back ones do open and have screen to keep the bugs out.
10. It already has an electrical hook up for RV parks.
11. Custom paint and a sewn interior was completed by me just last year 🙂
If you enjoyed this new age gypsy micro camper you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny Library Cabin in the Georgia Forest Built in Two Weeks for $2k! - March 25, 2017
- Huttopie Tiny House on Wheels - March 25, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Judy Blue Eyes Tiny Home - March 24, 2017