This is the tiny trout river log cabin in Decorah, Iowa. It’s a classic example of what a tiny or small house can be designed and built like, even today.
From the outside, you’ll notice it has a nice covered front porch. When you go inside, you’ll find a living area, kitchen, bathroom, and an upstairs sleeping loft. This historic tiny cabin is available to vacation in.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny Trout River Log Cabin in Iowa
Learn more: http://www.troutriverlogcabin.com/
- Trout River Log Cabin on Facebook
- Trout River Log Cabin Website
- Trout River Log Cabin Rates and Availability
- Via Small House Bliss
You can share this tiny trout river log cabin with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny log cabin you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Vacations Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021
- The 28-ft. Calliope Tiny House with Skylighted Bathroom by Rewild Homes - January 14, 2021