This is the tiny trout river log cabin in Decorah, Iowa. It’s a classic example of what a tiny or small house can be designed and built like, even today.
From the outside, you’ll notice it has a nice covered front porch. When you go inside, you’ll find a living area, kitchen, bathroom, and an upstairs sleeping loft. This historic tiny cabin is available to vacation in.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny Trout River Log Cabin in Iowa
Learn more: http://www.troutriverlogcabin.com/
- Trout River Log Cabin on Facebook
- Trout River Log Cabin Website
- Trout River Log Cabin Rates and Availability
- Via Small House Bliss
You can share this tiny trout river log cabin with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny log cabin you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Vacations Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023