This is the tiny trout river log cabin in Decorah, Iowa.
From the outside, you’ll notice it has a nice covered front porch.
When you go inside, you’ll find a living area, kitchen, bathroom, and an upstairs sleeping loft.
This historic tiny cabin is available to vacation in. Please enjoy, learn more, share your best thoughts in the comments, and re-share below. Thank you!
Tiny Trout River Log Cabin
Learn more: http://www.troutriverlogcabin.com/
- Trout River Log Cabin on Facebook
- Trout River Log Cabin Website
- Trout River Log Cabin Rates and Availability
- Via Small House Bliss
You can share this tiny trout river log cabin with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny log cabin you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Vacations Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The 12ft Adirondack Tiny House with ‘Secret Bed’ Built into Floor! - December 14, 2017
- Saint Francis University Buys Tiny House to use as ‘Tiny Classroom’! - December 14, 2017
- How I Built My Tiny House on Nights and Weekends While Working Full Time - December 14, 2017