This is the Tiny Sanctuary in Tacoma, Washington.
The owner is moving into something even tinier and is selling (or willing to trade!) this beauty for $17,500.
Please enjoy, learn more and re-share below!
Tiny Sanctuary in Tacoma, Washington For Sale: $17.5K
Videos: Tiny Sanctuary
See more videos of the build on YouTube.
From the builder:
“Tiny Sanctuary” is for sale or trade… I have another TINY to build that is more than half this size and this one is in the way… I prefer cash but I am willing to trade for land, or your paid off (title in hand) 4X4 f250 or larger of equal value…
Tiny Sanctuary is for sale for $17,900… The price has been reduced because we are not including the solar panel system, we will let the new owner decide what their needs are when it comes to off grid power.
- 7000 lb trailer 16 ft long
- Two 3500 lb axles
- 2×4 and 2×3 wood frame construction
- 2 inch styrofoam board insulation in floor walls and ceiling…
- metal roof
- 24 inch solid wood front door
- 20 x 17 inch kitchen sink
- Two burner propane stovetop
- Small cube microwave
- Two fixed glass front windows
- One single hung bathroom window
- Bathroom ceiling fan
- 15 amp service panel (can be upgraded, wired currently as 15 amps… panel is 70 amp panel)
- Propane fired instant hot water
- Metal barrel shower stall
- Composting toilet (with urine diverter)
- Twin bed (murphy style fold down)
- 5 ft. folding desk/dining table
- Provisions made for but buyer must purchase, a small wood burning stove or propane fired heater (chimney and cap included but not installed)
- Ample kitchen storage
- Clothes hanging closet with rod
- Utility closet below clothes closet (could be for linens or folded clothes)
- Large built-in vanity cabinet for all your bathroom stuff
- Under “couch area” storage
- Above couch cabinet for additional storage
- Under counter refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Metal bar on rear to mount small deck area off front door
- Laminate countertops
- Circular shower curtain rod
- Low wattage LED lighting throughout (less than 50 watts total indoor lighting and it’s bright!)
- Decor switches and outlets all rated for 110v AC
- 3 switched outlets in attic for possible exterior lighting or exhaust fans
- 5 shelves 7.5 inches deep for storage but also ladder to access attic area if needed
- Pine tongue and groove wall siding and ceilings throughout interior
- Laminate wood flooring front to back
- Area for couch seating when bed is folded up
- Propane regulator for hot instant hot water heater, and separate one for stove top
- Cold water hose inlet for city water pressure
- 110v AC 15 amp power inlet
- Rubber flashing from bottom up to 18 inches
- Standard house wrap from 18in. to top of walls
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Ford Transit Van Conversion with Two Sliding Doors, Shower & Toilet: FOR SALE! - January 16, 2021
- High School Sweethearts in their Melody Machine Bus Reno - January 15, 2021
- After A Cancer Diagnosis, They Turned This Vandalized Toy Hauler into a Tiny Home - January 15, 2021