It’s actually built on a 6 meter trailer, making it just under 20 feet long. The stunning interior includes a large, comfortable couch that looks out at horse-farm views through French doors, a compact kitchen, a loft bedroom accessible via stairs, and a bathroom with a luxurious shower stall and dry toilet.
Get more details below and enjoy the pictures!
20′ Tiny House Ostara by Baluchon
Love the big round window on the end of the home.
What a gorgeous entrance! It feels so grand.
Come take a seat on the big comfy couch in the living room.
Here’s a look at the dining area with the wood burning stove.
I love the vertical wood paneling with the diverse colors.
You can sit up to three at the little table for dinner.
These are the steps to the loft. Good view of the actual space.
Nice floating shelves for displaying your books and treasures.
Enjoy some tea and coffee while gazing outside at the horses.
Loft bedroom fits a double bed and the roof allows for head room.
I like the nice large windows that allow light into the space.
There’s plenty of storage in the steps and that bookcase.
Simple kitchen with sink, stove top and mini fridge.
The wooden counter tops are just gorgeous. Love the look.
Get extra counter space when you need it.
Dry toilet with handy storage shelves above it.
Large shower stall and mini vanity shelf under the mirror.
The details in this home are exquisite!
I like the awning here on the front to guard from direct rainfall.
Ah, symmetry! It’s great for that inner OCD 🙂
Beautiful home in a beautiful location near beautiful animals!
- Remorque Baluchon with paint option
- Useful length 6 meters
- Spruce Class 2
- Wool of sheep for the floor,
- Cotton, linen and hemp for walls
- And wood fiber for the ceiling
- WINDOWS AND DOORS
- Wood joinery, double glazing
- Black paint and lacquer
- HARDWARE STORE
- RAINBOW AND VAPOR BRAKE
- Delta Vent and OuatEco (hygrovariable)
- EQUIPMENT HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES
- Water heaters, plates
- Cooking and refrigerator.
- PARQUET / FLOOR
- Solid spruce
- Blades screwed to the joists
- Black bacacier
- With anti-condensation felt
- Red cedar class 3 with UV absorber
- And partial white paint
- Plain planed natural and raw white
- Red cedar
- Oak and spruce
- VMC double-flow + extractor air bathroom
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Legrand appliances
- And LED lighting
Want a house like this one? Check out Baluchon’s website and contact them!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- THOW in the Meadow: Tiny Living in Germany - October 26, 2020
- Charlie & Dale’s Choose Vanlife to Chase Climbing Passion - October 26, 2020
- Family’s Debt-Free Cob Home Took 10 Years of Planning! - October 23, 2020