This is the Domino Tiny House on Wheels.
It’s built by Modern Tiny Living out of Columbus, Ohio.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
The Domino Tiny House on Wheels by Modern Tiny Living!
Video: Domino, a Modern & Cozy Tiny House
- Rendition of their Kokosing model
- Dark floors
- White walls/cabinets
- Contrasting wood countertops
- Available to rent at Try It Tiny (search for “domino”)
- 24ft Trailer Made Custom Tiny Home Trailer Foundation
- Steel Roof
- Vinyl flooring
- White PVC interior walls
- Staircase with built-in storage
- Large spacious living room
- Built in benches with storage
- Built in bookcases
- Large queen loft
- Bathroom with flush toilet, shelving, fiberglass shower and custom barn door
- Kitchen with custom cabinets, farmhouse fixtures, hickory countertops, 30 inch granite sink, four burner stove top, over the range microwave/hood, 18.2 cu ft. refrigerator
- $65,000 as shown (actual pricing depends on options)
Learn more about this model here.
Our big thanks to Robert Hendricks for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK - June 2, 2023
- The Redwood Tiny House: A Spacious and Luxurious Home on Wheels - May 29, 2023
- Game Changer in Electric Camper Vans: The ePro by Maxwell Vehicles - May 28, 2023
Too masculine with all this grey and black. This must be some kind of American fab. And bad choice of white exterior. It will look dirty in no time.
wow very nice.but it could use some color.
I guess that is why they call it the domino, all black and white. Nice but I agree I would have to have some color to it.
This might be my favorite tiny to date. I would add color with pieces of art that I want to keep. It’s beautiful and quite functional. Love it!
Very nice! Did you notice the pull down mirrors over the dining counter? That was a great idea!!
If it was for me, I’d make a couple of small changes. Since I’m just one person, I’d change the stove to 2 burners and the fridge to a 9 cubic foot. If I had a combo W/D, I’d extend the counter top down to the book case, which I’d change to pull out storage for laundry supplies, and put the W/D under the counter top. Personally I’d prefer a small stackable W/D. In that case I’d shift the entire kitchen down to the book case and put the W/D between the fridge and bathroom. I’d change the book case to a pull out pantry.
That would probably be too much weight on one side, so then I’d shorten the counter space and put the W/D across from the fridge. Then I’d add a drop down counter between the counter and book case. Now you’d have both a work space and a place to eat. Yep, I like it! ❤