This is a historic, creekside tiny cabin in Georgetown, Colorado known as The Cricket.
It was originally built in 1920 but has been updated with renovations and yard work to make it into the glorious and relaxing lodge that it is – all 360-sq.-ft. of it.
Don’t miss other super-cool tiny cabins like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Historic 360-sq.-ft. Cabin on a Creek in Georgetown, Colorado (For Rent)
This is the entry, right when you walk into the tiny cabin.
This cabin was originally built in 1920.
Now it serves as a Creekside getaway. I wonder who originally built it and how long they lived there…
Look at the views of the creek…
Beyond the entry, your kitchen and dining area.
A classic kitchen with a window view in the perfect spot.
The living room with storage and a murphy bed.
The bed folds right down into the living space.
The recently renovated bathroom…
Mountain views beyond the cabin.
The Cricket tiny cabin in Georgetown.
Wouldn’t it be kind of cool to build a cabin kind of like this? With your own modifications?
I wonder how your version would be like.
- Studio cabin
- Originally built in 1920
- Located in a small neighborhood on Spring Street
- Georgetown, Colorado
- Right on Clear Creek
- In Aspen Grove
- Pet-friendly stay
- Now You Can Stay In Rich’s Portable Cabins: Cabin #1 Tour at Antone Creek Lodge in North Powder
- A-Frame Glamping on the Mississippi River
- 1926 Caboose Tiny House with Bathroom Depot & Covered Porch, North Carolina
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 400-sq.-ft. Foothills Tiny House - February 23, 2021
- Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Weekender Camper by Voyager Conversions - February 23, 2021
- 2019 Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Outback Camper - February 22, 2021