Here’s a great example of how to fit a downstairs bedroom into a tiny house on wheels. The Modern Bohemian by Summit Tiny Homes leaves nothing out, including a large closet in the Master bedroom for clothing!
You walk into the kitchen complete with modern versions of retro appliances (full fridge, full oven and farmhouse sink!). Take a right to go through the bathroom with a tiled shower/tub combo to the main floor room. Above those is a storage loft accessible via ladder. If you go left you’ll end up in the living room which includes a storage staircase which takes you into another loft.
The whole thing has a lovely feel and great craftsmanship! Get a quote from Summit here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Modern Bohemian THOW with Downstairs Bedroom!
You enter through the kitchen with these stunning dark cabinets.
Bench seating for two with a large window.
There’s even a laundry station near the bathroom, and another loft for storage (or sleeping).
Farmhouse sink with a window, and full oven/stovetop for cooking.
This retro fridge allows for plenty of cold food storage.
Fully-tiled shower/tub area with a high window for natural light.
This client chose a composting toilet, but you can pick a flush one.
Look at that closet! Just what every THOW needs.
Finally, here are the storage steps leading upstairs. I like that they’re enclosed to hide clutter.
- Modern Bohemian Tiny House
- Two lofts (one via stairs, one via ladder)
- Downstairs bedroom
- Large closet in bedroom
- Full bathroom
- Tiled shower/tub combo
- Composting Separette toilet
- Laundry station with washer/dryer combo
- Full kitchen
- Large refrigerator
- 4-burner oven/stove
- Storage staircase at back of THOW
- Built-in bench seating by window
- The Purple Heritage: Summit Tiny Homes Classic with a Pop of Color!
- The Heritage Tiny House by Summit Tiny Homes
- Family of Four’s 375 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home on Wheels by Summit Tiny Homes
Our big thanks to Summit Tiny Homes for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- French Tiny House With A Plant Wall Bathroom And Main Floor Bedroom - April 20, 2021
- Her Plant-tastic Mini Mansion Tiny Home - April 20, 2021
- Couple’s Ala Köl Tiny House, Designed For Full-Time Living - April 19, 2021