This is a student-built Lee Tiny House that’s up for online auction.
The students at the Lee County Area Technology Center, located in Beattyville, KY, have built a Tiny House with the grant funding they received from KVEC’s Building It Forward project. Now completed, the Tiny House is up for online auction. The link to the online auction is here. The funds from the sale go back to the Lee County ATC for students to do another Tiny House project next year.
Don’t miss other great stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Student-Built Lee Tiny House on Wheels for Auction in Beattyville, Kentucky
Ladder up to the loft. Ceiling fan is great.
Students finishing up the awesome build.
Kitchen cabinets — white and bright.
Love the wainscoting going on!
A decent-sized fridge for such a tiny space!
Very nice microwave and more storage above.
Look in details list below for more furniture options.
Flush toilet! Love the tile flooring.
Great way to add extra bathroom storage without built-ins.
Luxurious shower head!
Cozy loft with some privacy partitions.
Front view of your possible new home!
And the back!
- NOAH Certified (National Organization of Alternative Housing)
- Dimensions: Gator Made 20 foot trailer, gross weight 14,000 pounds and Roger’s windows with argon gas. 160 square foot main floor and 40 foot square foot loft.
- Exterior: 2×4 wood construction, outside security lights and outlets.
- Interior: Gray wood finish laminate floors, bead board wall finish, recessed lights, ceiling fan.
- Loft: Laminate flooring and aluminum ladder.
- Bathroom: Full size commode, shower, ceramic tile and vented light fixture with heat.
- Kitchen: Laminate countertops, on-demand water heater, refrigerator, convection/microwave oven, sink and portable induction 2 burner stove top.
- Insulation: R 21-Ceiling, R 24-Floor and R 15-Walls.
- HVAC Unit 12,000 BTU 17 Seer rating
- Storage closet
- Optional Features: Black futon, table with chairs, side table, curtains with rods and bathroom shelving.
At time of publishing, the bid is at $15,100 and has 55 days of auction left to go! To find out more about the build and the students involved, check out Holler. Building specs are available on the last page! Cast your bid here.
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cessna Aircraft and Treehouse Vacation in France - April 18, 2021
- “Rebellious” Patricia & Jean-François Choose Tiny Living in France - April 17, 2021
- Isabelle’s Baluchon-Built Tiny House: The Nottingham - April 16, 2021