This is the latest build from Liberation Tiny Homes, and once again, it’s gorgeous!
They’re calling this one the Egg Harbor Township, NJ Tiny House and it’ll be available on Airbnb soon (we’ll post the link when we have it). I haven’t seen many tiny homes with a white exterior, but the way it contrasts with the wooden “strips” is just stunning. The interior is equally as lovely, with crisp white walls, a large comfortable l-shaped couch, and two bedroom lofts accessible via storage steps and secured with artful railings.
More details on the last page, and as always, contact Liberation with any questions about the build or to get your own.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ Airbnb Tiny House
What a creative way to do the railing! Looks like art.
Spacious interior with great storage staircases.
So many pillows! That makes me one happy camper 🙂
Love that big back window for more light.
Great bar seating for meal-time. Cool hanging plant!
Beautiful floors, too!
I like the window headboard in this loft.
A tub for soaking, and a board for eating while soaking 🙂
Safety first! Always nice to see.
- 28′ Shed roof style
- LP Smartside siding with pine wood accents
- Galvalume metal roofing
- Vinyl plank flooring
- Birch plywood wall paneling
- All LED lighting
- Pioneer 9000 BTU mini split unit
- 4′ Bathtub with subway tile shower surround
- Custom kitchen cabinetry with 30″ stainless steel sink
- Custom stairs with storage
- 6′ concrete bar top with reclaimed oak inlay
- Reclaimed oak sliding barn door
- Ikea couch that turns into double bed
- Double 8’x8′ lofts
- 30 amp electrical sytem
- Propane 4.1 gallon per minute on demand water heater.
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses