This is to let you know that the Solaire Tiny House is available to rent at Escalante Village, a tiny house community in Durango, Colorado.
Want to live here? Well, this SIP-built 28-ft tiny home on wheels may still be available. It’s listed for rent over at the community website as available. Please learn more below and let us know what you think in the comments.
Don’t miss other opportunities to live tiny like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
28-ft. Solaire Tiny House Rental in Durango, Colorado (At Escalante Village) – Annual Lease
- Durango, CO
- Escalante Village
- 381 sq. ft.
- 28ft x 10ft
- SIP construction
- $750/mo annual lease + $500/mo lot lease ($1,250/mo)
- If you have your own tiny house already, you can inquire about renting a lot if you’re interested in living here 🙂
How much is the rent for this tiny house in Durango, Colorado?
The Solaire tiny house rents for $750 per month with an annual lease plus $500 per month for your lot space, for a total of $1250 per month rent for this tiny house in Durango, Colorado. Additional storage units are also available starting at $80 per month. You can also inquire about bringing your own tiny house and just renting a lot. 🙂
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Heirloom-X Tiny House With Split Bathroom - July 9, 2020
- The eXpanse 300-sq.-ft. Tiny House with Real Bedroom - July 9, 2020
- Dual Loft Theater Tiny House by Tiny Heirloom (For Sale) - July 8, 2020