Two things for now..
- Mobile Condo’s kitchen progress
- Simple and Awesome Kitchen
First check out John and Anne’s progress on their Mobile Condo’s kitchen…
That’s the water tank right underneath. Any tips for them?
Right above the water tank they installed two slide out drawers with plastic containers, very smart. If it were mine I’d try to figure out a way to hide the tank a bit. Probably with a wrap around curtain that can be installed underneath the counter top. I’m sure it’s possible just have to pick a nice fabric.
Okay next (below that) I found a kitchen I LOVE… So I had to show you guys. I ran into it while looking for counter top curtains haha…
I thought this kitchen was really neat and worth mentioning here. I think we can use some of these ideas for our tiny houses.
Go check out more pictures and more information on this kitchen over at Gratz Industries New Kitchen blog post.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 25-Foot Boho XL Tiny House with Private Main Floor Bedroom - January 19, 2019
- Tiny Cabin with Classic Wood Stove on 6.48 Forested Acres for $59,900 - January 18, 2019
- 20-Foot Tiny House You Can Order on Amazon with Main Floor Bedroom - January 16, 2019