Two things today when it comes to simple kitchens and possibly designing and building one out for yourself. For this, we’ll have a look at two things…
- Mobile Condo’s kitchen progress
- and a simple and awesome kitchen by Gratz Industries.
First, check out John and Anne’s progress on their Mobile Condo’s kitchen… Right above the water tank, they installed two slide-out drawers with plastic containers, very smart. If it were mine I’d try to figure out a way to hide the tank a bit. Probably with a wrap around curtain that can be installed underneath the countertop. I’m sure it’s possible just have to pick a nice fabric.
Okay next (below that) I found a kitchen I LOVE… So I had to show you guys. I ran into it while looking for countertop curtains…
Designing And Building A Simple, Affordable, And Useful Kitchen
It’s super simple and it’s kind of a mix between a well organized garage/storage area and a kitchen, check it out:
I thought this kitchen was really neat and worth mentioning here. I think we can use some of these ideas for our tiny houses.
Go check out more pictures and more information on this kitchen over at Gratz Industries New Kitchen blog post.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021
- The 28-ft. Calliope Tiny House with Skylighted Bathroom by Rewild Homes - January 14, 2021