This is the story of Roger’s Cottage, a 675-sq.-ft. retreat in the heart of Downtown Raleigh, North Carolina.
It was a historic preservation move where the entire cottage was relocated, and Scott and Ashley of The Hive Drive Bus are here to show it to us.
Don’t miss other super awesome stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
675-sq.-ft. Cottage in Downtown Raleigh
Welcome to Roger’s Cottage!
From here you are only 2-3 blocks away from everything you could ask for in the city.
Spiral staircase to the loft, brick fireplace, updated kitchen,..
Beautifully rustic door…
It’s got all of the right touches, doesn’t it?
The kitchen is simple, open, and utilitarian.
The table, lighting, and plants add such a nice touch, too.
A great place to enjoy tea.
Get some work done on the computer, read a magazine on the couch…
Playing games on the coffee table. Life’s good!
Some video editing work, possibly.
And a super comfortable bed for rest.
VIDEO – City Cottage in Raleigh NC
VIDEO – Raleigh NC Staycation Vlog
- Video Tour
- Staycation Vlog
- Airbnb Listing
- Rental Website
- Use Scott & Ashley’s Airbnb referral link to get $65 off your first stay!
- Hive Drive Bus website
- Peacock Tiny House with Roof-Top Deck: Tour by Hive Drive Bus
- Covered Wagon with Victorian Interior at Dude Ranch in Nevada
- They Built An Incredible Floating Cottage in New Zealand
Our big thanks to The Hive Drive Bus for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roger’s Cottage, 675-sq.-ft. Retreat in Downtown Raleigh - October 15, 2020
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van - October 14, 2020
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat - October 14, 2020