Garrison Architects created this prefabricated modular stackable tiny housing concept for the purpose of emergency/disaster housing. At a first glance, they look like shipping containers, but they’re not.
Inside each unit has a kitchen, living area, dining area, bathroom, plenty of storage, and 1-3 bedrooms depending on the design. They also offer ventilation to help reduce air conditioning costs.
As much recycled materials as possible are also used to create these units. In addition, no formaldehyde is contained in the wood used. And they’re also aiming to make the units self-sufficient.
Prefab Modular Stacking Tiny Housing Concept by Garrison Architects
- Garrison Architects
- Andrew Rugge (photographer)
- TreeHugger (originally seen on)
- Humble Homes (as seen on)
If you enjoyed this prefab modular stacking tiny house design you’ll absolutely LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Incredible Yurt Treehouse in Florida w/ an Elevator! - September 18, 2019
- New ESCAPE SPACE Portable Buildings for under $12k - September 17, 2019
- Tiny Victorian Tiny House by Pacifica Tiny Homes - September 16, 2019