Normally spaces such as these are so small that people end up using them as storage spaces but with some smart design concepts it has been turned into a nice and affordable living space in France’s capital.
Sliding doors and cabinets reveal a sleeping loft, storage spaces, a pullout staircase, a wardrobe, dining table, and more. Please enjoy and re-share below. Thank you!
86 Sq. Ft. ‘Swiss Army’ Micro Apartment in Paris
Video: 86 Sq. Ft. Micro Apartment in Paris
- Kitoko Studio (architect)
- Fabienne Delafraye (photographer)
- DesignBoom (as seen on)
- SFGate (as seen on)
Our big thanks to Peter Christiansen for sharing this story with us!
If you enjoyed this 86 sq. ft. micro apartment in Paris you’ll absolutely LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Graffiti Art Behind Clawfoot Tub, Inside Texas Shotgun Cottage - August 3, 2020
- Tiny House With Huge Window - July 21, 2020
- Smitten Off-Grid Cabin at The Appleton Retreat - July 19, 2020