This is the Ol’ Berthoud Blue Tiny House on Wheels!
Ol’ Berthoud Blue Tiny House on Wheels
Video Tour with Jeramy of RMTH!
- 24′ Tiny House
- Custom Booth/Eating Area
- Built for a couple in Denver
- Custom pull out pantry
- 7.3 cu ft refrigerator
- Huge bathroom for a THOW with full-size cedar bathtub! (WOW)
- Projector in the sleeping loft
- Loaded with custom, built-in storage
- High-end remote controlled skylights!
- And much more!
How Much Did It Cost?
Since the customer provided much of the materials including the trailer, some lumber, windows, metal roofing, cabinets, tub, faucets, and other small bits and pieces, it is difficult to determine what the final price would be had we provided everything, but our best guess would put such a price around $87k. The wood tub alone was $3k+! This tiny house is definitely in the luxury category and was a very time consuming build. The customer was extremely pleased with the end product and cannot wait to begin her cross country travels.1
Our big thanks to Greg Parham of Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses for sharing!
A really nice build we completed back in the fall. Hope your readers enjoy it!Cheers,
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Get the Carrack 1042 & 836 Tiny House Plans (Buy One, Get One) Ends May 27, 2019 - May 26, 2019
- 36-foot tiny home you can build using these affordable tiny house plans (New smaller version of the Carrack 1042) - May 26, 2019
- She’s off in her stealth camper van conversion with her two scotties!🐶 - May 24, 2019