This is an off-grid tiny house with two boat lifts and two docks on 6.62 acres in Carrabelle, Florida.
The little cabin was built in 2005. It features a solar power system, on-demand hot water, a mini-split air conditioner, water catchment system, composting toilet, full kitchen, multi-functional living room/bedroom, and elevated views from the deck and cabin. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny houses for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Off-Grid Tiny House On 6 Acres In Florida With Gulf Access And Boat Lifts
- Gulf access
- 6.62 acres
- Two boat docks
- Two boat lifts
- Mini-split AC
- On-demand hot water
- Water catchment system
- Composting toilet
- Murphy bed that turns into dining table
- Elevated deck and cabin
- Space to build a larger home
- Lakeside tiny house in Orlando, Florida
- Tiny House Vacation Village in Matlacha, Florida!
- The Ritz tiny house experience in Orlando, Florida
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny House Village in Albuquerque - February 27, 2021
- 400-sq.-ft. Foothills Tiny House - February 23, 2021
- Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Weekender Camper by Voyager Conversions - February 23, 2021