After you’re done with this post you’ll know how to turn your minivan into an RV.
Depending on what you consider an RV, of course. So I ran into Lindsey and Joe who are going to show you how they’ve done it.
They’ve slept in their van quite a few times over the last year or so when tent camping was a bad option due to weather and other circumstances.
Minivan Camping with Two Kids and Two Adults
Whether you’re camping out and the weather’s bad or you’re on a long road trip and need a nap.
Here’s What You’ll Need to Set up Your Van for Camping
Before heading out it’s a good idea to remove your middle row seating to create enough room for yourself. After that, load up your…
- Tie down straps
- Sleeping pads
YouTube screenshot courtesy of OutsideMom.com
How to do it
Video Length: 3:10
1. Attach carabiners to ends of hammock
2. Open back door and shut it with carabiner outside and hammock in
3. Do the same thing to the other end with one of the front doors (opposite angle)
4. Attach tie down straps to carabiners to prevent denting of your vehicle
5. Secure and tighten the straps
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple’s Expanding Tiny House on Wheels Almost Doubles in Space with Slide Outs! - August 13, 2018
- Diesel Sprinter Conversion with High Roof and Rhino Liner Paint Job - August 13, 2018
- Amazing 28.5ft Custom Tiny Home with ‘Shark Fin’ Stabilizer - August 13, 2018