After you’re done with this post you’ll know how to turn your minivan into an RV.
Depending on what you consider an RV, of course. So I ran into Lindsey and Joe who are going to show you how they’ve done it.
They’ve slept in their van quite a few times over the last year or so when tent camping was a bad option due to weather and other circumstances.
Minivan Camping with Two Kids and Two Adults
Whether you’re camping out and the weather’s bad or you’re on a long road trip and need a nap.
Here’s What You’ll Need to Set up Your Van for Camping
Before heading out it’s a good idea to remove your middle row seating to create enough room for yourself. After that, load up your…
- Tie-down straps
- Sleeping pads
Family Minivan Camping
Video: Turning a Minivan Into An RV
Action steps from the video:
1. Attach carabiners to ends of the hammock
2. Open back door and shut it with carabiner outside and hammock in
3. Do the same thing to the other end with one of the front doors (opposite angle)
4. Attach tie-down straps to carabiners to prevent denting of your vehicle
5. Secure and tighten the straps
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Multi-functional ProMaster Conversion by Challenger Vans - May 23, 2022
- 58-ft. Turkey Run Tiny House by Movable Roots at Black Prong Equestrian Village - May 21, 2022
- Off-Grid, Mushroom Cabin with Green Roof - May 13, 2022