Meet the Minimaliste Nomad, a gorgeous 200-square-foot tiny house that’s for sale right now. Its claim to fame is a separate first-floor bedroom, which makes it friendly to those who don’t want a loft. There’s also a dinette that turns into a twin-sized bed for kids or guests.
The bathroom inside features a mini tub and tiled walls, along with a dry-flush toilet. There’s an oven, washer-dryer unit, and oodles of storage. It’s for sale in Elka Park, New York for $85,000.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Minimaliste Tiny House with Ground Floor Bedroom Available in New York for $85,000
You can see the dinette on the right that becomes an extra bed.
Here’s the dinette in bed mode.
Looking down through the THOW.
TV and mini-split for comfort.
Two-basin sink and a washer/dryer.
There’s an oven and a mix of cabinets and open shelving.
There’s storage around the bed like in an RV.
A sliding door provides privacy for the bedroom.
Windows on either side allow a lot of natural light to flow in.
There’s a mini tub with subway tile walls.
There’s a dry flush toilet.
Here’s the layout.
- The exterior of the Nomad model is made from two different types of steel: black vertical steel sheets and Distinction faux wood steel cladding.
- The woodgrain imitation is maintenance free and UV resistant while the other type of steel only requires a verification on the fasteners seals every 6 months.
- The trailer is powder coated for an increased durability and all the windows are tempered glass, residential grade.
- When you step inside the Nomad using the sliding door, you are facing the kitchen/dining area.
- The entrance features a closet where you can put your coats in the middle section.
- There are a few hooks at the back of the TV mount in case you need extra space.
- The dinette seats 4 people and turns into a bed that can accommodate two children or one adult for sleeping.
- There is a drawer on each side of the seat and the rest is occupied by the propane furnace and water heater.
- The table as well as the countertop are walnut laminate and they match the other wood accents in the home.
- A split unit provides both heating and cooling options.
- The kitchen is equipped with high quality appliances; Furrion 12V refrigerator and Furrion propane range/oven.
- A 2 in 1 washer and dryer combo is built in under the kitchen countertop.
- There are plenty of cabinets despite the small space and a microwave installed on a pull-out tray in the tall pantry next to the fridge.
- The modern bathroom has a dry flush toilet connected to a black water tank and a shower connected to a gray water tank.
- The bedroom has a queen bed (mattress included, barely used), with plenty of lighting and storage options and a door for privacy.
- The Nomad has the option to run fully off grid using the 4 bifacial solar panels (440W) + 2 lithium batteries 2000Ah + 3000W inverter, or plugged in using a typical RV plug.
- The house has a command center to show usage and remaining power.
- Upper Valley of Vermont Tiny House on 50 Acres
- Chicory Tiny House For Full-Time Living
- Versatile Tiny Home with Year-Round Comforts
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Bus and Van Life After Losing Her Mom - September 26, 2023
- Their Epic 4×4 Ambulance Conversion - September 26, 2023
- Incredible 38-ft. Tiny House with a Private Bedroom - September 25, 2023