In this post you’re going to see how this man created an automated micro farming solution where anyone can grow their own food.
If you’re a busy person or are just limited on space and still want to enjoy the benefits of gardening this might be something you’ll like, right?
Imagine having a system in place that automatically waters and fertilizes your plants? And it’s all solar-powered too.
Best of all it probably fits in your terrace, backyard, or somewhere near your tiny house, cabin, or cottage. And it’s completely portable.
But one of the most fascinating features is that it’s very high tech.
You can check on your farm right from your smart phone or tablet using their software.
Update: Help fund this project on Kickstarter!
High Tech & Automated Micro Farming Solution
Learn and see more in the photos, video and links below:
Introduction to Greg Ching’s My Terrace Farmer
My Terrace Farmer Prototype Video
Public Debut Video
- Connect and Help Us Support Greg Ching’s My Terrace Farmer on Facebook with a quick “Like” 🙂
- The Solar Greens Company official website
- Update: Help fund this project on Kickstarter!
What Do You Think?
Is this something that you’d ever consider using for yourself to grow your own foods and become more self reliant? How do you imagine yourself using it right now or in your future micro homestead? Share your best thoughts in the comments down below.
Want More Tiny House Inspiration?
If you enjoyed this tiny cabin on wheels made out of a giant log you’ll LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
We Need Your Help to Spread the Word
And you can help spread the housing revolution by sharing this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Email using the buttons below. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 523 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cabin with Land in Spur, TX – $60k - February 16, 2019
- Family Goes from 2500 Sq. Ft. to a Tiny House - February 15, 2019
- Anti-Minimalist Tiny House: A Tiny Home Built for a Maximalist? - February 14, 2019