This is the story of Ethan Waldman’s mortgage-free tiny house that he designed and built himself! What an incredible shortcut to mortgage-freedom, right? A tiny house… yes!
He built it for way less than today’s average home and is already enjoying the debt-free lifestyle that most of us work decade after decade for only to get there run down and beat up… With tiny homes, this is changing.
Don’t miss other super interesting and inspiring tiny house stories – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Ethan’s Debt-free DIY Tiny House on Wheels
You can go on inside to see what it looks and feels like in there while he’s living in it below:
Compost Toilet in the Bathroom
You don’t have to spend almost $1,000 on a compost toilet. Instead, you can build one like this for yourself for next to nothing (like it should be)!
Roomy Upstairs Sleeping Loft
A Closet in the Loft, Ladder to Loft, Fireplace, and Kitchen
Kitchen Being Used and Enjoyed
Yes, You Can Do Yoga in this Tiny House, hehe
Hang Drying Clothes, Living Simply
With a View 🙂
Sources and Resources
- Building the Tiny House on Facebook (source)
- Ethan’s official website (source)
- Ethan’s blog (source)
- Inquire about plans for Ethan’s house so you can build your own version of it
If you want to start designing and building your own tiny home whether you want to live simply, use it for vacation, rent it out, or for any other use start below:
Recommended How To’s So You Can Design/DIY Too
- How to draw your own floor plan
- How to make a 3d version of your floor plan
- How to build a real-life scale model of your design
More Free Tiny House Eye Candy
- Explore and enjoy more tiny houses like this on our site
If you enjoyed Ethan’s DIY tiny home you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Andrea (see all)
- The Fat Pony Social Club: From Rusty Horse Lorry to Bar on Wheels - February 4, 2024
- The Fat Pony Hideaway: an Off-Grid Cabin on Wheels - February 4, 2024
- Live More Campervans: Custom Van Builder near Atlanta Georgia - February 3, 2024