It’s a 3 part series (you can watch Part 1 and Part 2 for FREE below).
And if you’d like, you can help fund Part 3 right here.
Part 1: Groundbreaking Progress + Model Tiny House Zoning
An in-depth look at how communities, including Fresno and Ojai (CA), and Rockledge (FL) are turning tiny via innovative zoning. Policy makers share their methods and insights to demystify the planning & zoning process. Advocates provide a better understanding of the tiny house movement and benefits tiny homes could bring your community.1
Part 2: How Your Community Can Make Legal Full-Time Tiny House Living a Reality
Part 2 examines how building code clashes with tiny housing and a path forward. This your guide to how your community can make legal full-time tiny house living, a reality. It features: – Insightful look at how one educational program in San Antonio opened the door for permitted tiny house builds – Behind-the-scenes story of how Walsenburg, CO, became a tiny house friendly town – Creation of the new tiny house appendix to the IRC (International Residential Code) 2018, and its implications for the future of the movement.2
Living Tiny Legally: Educational Docu-Series
Living Tiny Legally is a 3 part educational docu-series. It provides an in-depth, inside look into how a handful of cities from all over the country are making legal tiny housing, a reality. An Educational Resource for Tiny House Advocates and City Officials DONATE Here to Fund Parts 2 & 3: http://www.tinyhouseexpedition.com/do…1
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Tiny House Expedition YouTube Channel
- Living Tiny Legally Website
- Tiny House Expedition Website
- Donate to Part 3
- How Do I Get Zoning Passed for Tiny Houses in my Area?
- How These Two Women Are Trying to Legalize Tiny House Living in BC
- Cape Coral, FL to Consider Allowing Permanent Tiny Houses!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Escape eOne Tiny House w/ Large Kitchen Option - November 23, 2022
- The Silo House at Laughing Llama Farm in Troy, Texas - November 15, 2022
- Shipping Container Tiny House with Mountain Views in Asheville - November 15, 2022