I wanted you to meet someone who decided to turn to become a van dweller in his 1991 Volkswagen Westfalia.
Kidding about the down by the river part but seriously: he decided to move into his van while still working at his job.
His reason behind it is because one of his dreams has been to become a photographer. He didn’t have to do this, as you’ll learn in a moment.
So he got rid of his house payment by living in a van made for traveling. In the video he’ll show and explain everything, including his:
- $99 foam mattress for sleeping
- Sleeping bag to stay warm
- Dresser drawer underneath couch
- Electronics and accessories
Photo Courtesy of Living the Van Life on YouTube
I encourage you to check out the rest of the details and watch the video tour below:
- Clock with indoor/outdoor temperature
- Food and pantry cabinets
- Power outlets
- Propane refrigerator
- 2-burner stove
You’ll also see the van in bed mode and then in couch mode. I was amazed as to how much storage space is squeezed into these vans.
He also goes over how he sets other things up like his shower kit, silverware, and junk drawer. Watch the entire video below:
Be sure and subscribe to his channel on YouTube so you can keep in touch with him.
If you enjoyed this post and know someone who might like it too, “Like” it on Facebook and share it with your friends using the buttons below. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Perfect Tiny Home on a Foundation (With Land) in Olympia, Washington For Sale - July 20, 2018
- ADA Compliant Tiny House on a Foundation by Tiny SMART House - July 20, 2018
- 24ft Farmhouse by Liberation Tiny Homes - July 20, 2018