It’s built with a unique roofline with rooftop access via a spiral staircase and a ‘secret door’ behind a painting in the loft.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
‘Honey on the Rock’ Tiny House by Carpenter Owl!
- Built by Carpenter Owl in Bloomington, IN
- Double decker deck (ground and rooftop) accessible via spiral staircase
- Table upstairs on upper deck folds down to reveal a vintage soaker bath tub!
- All light fixtures were hand cut
- Secret door in the loft that leads you to the vintage bath tub
- Kingsize bed with his and her porthole windows
- All plumbing (including faucets) were done with soldered copper
- Exterior finished with walnut and cedar trim
- 22ft Long, 8.5ft Wide, and 13.5ft High
- Weighs about 11,000 pounds
- $85,000 usd
This is our most ambitious build to date and was created as a vacation home built around a family’s heirloom whiskey still.1
Learn more using the links below. Thanks!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- REVIEW: Jackery 1500 Solar Generator + 4 x SolarSaga 100W Panels - October 17, 2021
- Jackery’s 9th Anniversary Sale: 15% Discount on Solar Generators, Solar Panels, And Battery Banks - October 17, 2021
- Felling Tiny House Plans - October 15, 2021