When Lea was diagnosed with endometriosis, she needed to find a more flexible source of income that would allow her to manage her condition and take time off as needed. The city of Albuquerque allows for ADUs, so she and her husband chose to purchase a shipping container and transform it into an Airbnb.
They also have an older adobe home, so their plan is that once the container home has paid for itself, they will move in and renovate their small home. The income stream is just what Lea needed, and she used her amazing design skills to make it quite the home!
Don’t miss other quality tiny homes like this for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Route 66 Container Home w/ Unique Kitchen
She chose vintage furniture to create a unique kitchen
The artwork came from local artists.
Large French doors let in lots of natural light.
VIDEO: Her Shipping Container Tiny House
- Book this Container Home on Airbnb
- Follow Lea on Instagram
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Bamboo Hideaway Shipping Container Vacation in Austin
- Stay at The Lily Pad Shipping Container Cabin in Ohio!
- Farm Life in An Industrial Off-Grid Shipping Container Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022
- Her DIY Reclaimed Materials Tiny Home in Oregon - May 24, 2022