This is a 120+ year old Finnish Log Cabin that has been modernized and is now available as a vacation rental in Biwabik, Minnesota. It’s called the Green Gate Log Cabin and to me, it’s the perfect tiny house, wouldn’t you say?
From the outside, it looks like a very simple cabin from the 1900’s. But when you step inside, you immediately notice the modern updates! Inside, you’ll find a living area, kitchen, bathroom, and a cozy upstairs sleeping loft. Enjoy!
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
120+ Year Old Finnish Log Cabin in Biwabik, Minnesota
- 120+ year old cabin
- Finnish log cabin
- Vacation rental
- Biwabik, Minnesota
- 15′ x 15′ floor plan
- Kitchen, dining table, sofa, wood stove, sleeping loft, and full bathroom inside!
- Air conditioning, in-floor heat, and tankless water heater
- Available starting at $179 per night and $1099 per week (subject to change)
Images © Ann Nash Photography
Our big thanks to Shawn Callahan for letting us share!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Mercedes Sprinter Van Build by Land Carpentry And Constructions - July 31, 2021
- Custom Tiny Home With Open Loft - July 31, 2021
- Using Tiny House Loft As His Stand Up Desk Office - July 29, 2021