I got an email recently from Johanna Paige, a grade school PE teacher who invented a nifty solution to counter-less bathrooms.
A mix between a medicine cabinet and a table, this wall-mounted organizational tool allows you to hide your make-up, medicine, and toiletries, and have some extra counter space in your tiny house bathroom. Even cooler? It acts like a piece of art, because you can add prints and pictures to the glass frame.
Even though this is perfect for a bathroom, it could work in a tiny house kitchen or living space too — wherever you need a little more storage! If you want, you can get yours on Amazon today.
My Flip Frame: Tiny House Furniture Solutions
Video: My Flip Frame
- Chosen for The Today Show’s “Organize Your Home Segment”
- Solid wood
- Glass picture “pocket”
- Three adjustable glass shelves
- Fold-down countertop
- Doubles as art
- Counter holds up to 6 lbs.
- Available in white and espresso colors
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Furniture Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cedar Brook Cabin in Maine at Wildwood Collective - April 10, 2021
- Evelyne’s Charming Shepherd’s Hut in France - April 9, 2021
- He Lost His Job & Is Building a Tiny House Vacation Business - April 9, 2021