This Father and Son-In-Law were just joking around: “We could build a nice tiny house like the other professional builders,” they thought.
And now they have! This is their 22 Ft. No Loft Tiny House on Wheels:
The main factor for this tiny house was trying to keep the house lightweight enough that a 1/2 ton vehicle could tow it. And they accomplished that. Adding help from other family members here and there. The 2 combined their 30+ years of DIY and building techniques to build this custom, one of a kind tiny house. Built with integrity in mind.
Enjoy the photos below and get details, price and the builder’s contact information on the last page!
Custom 22 Ft. Tiny House on Wheels For Sale!
You walk into the kitchen with large appliances.
Beautiful wooden countertops and four burners.
Love that sign: “Keep Life Simple.” The truth!
Bench seating in front of a glorious window.
Even a hidden microwave! Clever decision.
I don’t think they come with it, but I love the plates.
Just three steps to bed. No lofts in this tiny home.
Stairs “fold” up so you can access the space below the bed.
Look at all that head room. You won’t have to crouch around.
But where’s the living room? Found it!
Looking from the bedroom to the bathroom door.
Way to maximize even the littlest space!
A corner sink is a great idea in a tiny home.
You still get a nice large shower. That’s awesome!
Residential toilet means you can use RV hookups.
And there’s even hanging storage! Just what you need.
Tons of space underneath the bedroom for water tanks and more.
For reference, it fits two whole kayaks. Wow!
Love the yellow door. It could be your new home!
- For Sale in Heber Springs/Drasco, Arkansas
- Custom 22ft Tiny House on Wheels
- Weighs only 8000lbs, towable by 1/2 ton vehicle.
- 12ft 6” tall
- Steel square tubing frame 2’ centers with cross braces for subfloor
- (2) 6000lb axles each with 12” electric brakes
- Custom Chrome and Black Rims
- Load Range D Radial Tires
- 2 5/16” ball
- (4) 5000lb stabiliziers
- Commercial Grade Metal Seamless Siding
- Tongue and Groove interior on walls and ceiling.
- 9000 BTU 1 Ton Pioneer A/C/heat Unit
- LED Lighting Throughout
- Custom Storage Door with Deadbolt in rear (approximately 40-50sq ft)
- Plenty of space for possible water holding tanks/generator (fits 2 kayaks)
- Full size appliances (Fridge, range, microwave)
- Stainless Steel Sinks
- Washer/Dryer Combo Hook-up
- Custom Bar/Dining counter with views through the huge windows
- 48in shower full size shower
- Rain shower head
- Custom corner vanity
- Medicine cabinet
- Regular Size Toilet
- Plenty of closet storage with 2 bars and space for undergarments
- Elevated loft, accessible by 2 step ladder. No need for crawling with the tall ceilings. Approximately 6.5-7ft ceiling height in loft.
- Full size Murphy bed
- Foldable cushion couch.
- Loft is big enough for Queen/King without murphy bed
- 42in Flat screen TV
- High Quality Click in Laminate Wood-look flooring
- Closed Cell Spray Foam, each inch provides an R-Value of 7 (3.5in in ceiling, 2.5 in walls, 2in under the floor)
- 30 Gallon Hot Water Heater
- 50 Amp RV hook-up
- RV water hook-up
- Custom bumper with integrated LED Taillights
- LED side amber markers
- 100 Amp 16 space breaker panel, (50 Amp main, Square D)
- Pex Plumbing routed on interior walls
Contact Zachary and Chris (The Builders):
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Little River Escape Serenity THOW For Sale w/ Spot: $68,500 + Lot Fee - September 21, 2020
- Custom 32-ft. Tiny House by Hawk Tiny Homes - September 21, 2020
- Cindy’s Debt-Free Retirement She Shed - September 20, 2020